Friday, April 23, 2010

...it has really been a while...

Life has not been so easy...trying to keep up with a lot of things happening...ALL AT ONCE!!!
WHEW! Typing this just feels like a fresh break for me, thank God!

so, watsup? i noticed i ave more followers tan i left it...awesome! i just feel like expressing what life has set for me in recent times...

...well, i ave been having very troublesome nights, thanx to NEPA (or PHCN if u would prefer), and it so happens that my windows are facing the leeward side of the wind orientation (hmph!), and so u can guess that i look like a soaked sponge with my 'puff puff' face! no one has paid me from all the jobs i have done since the year begun so everything is kinda slow at the moment. this is not so funny coz i have to manage saved up finances to live by...

Hmm...i am so afraid to continue coz d very tot tires me out, i try to keep up..i have to keep up but do i let these overthrow me?

Chew on this for now..2 be continued as soon as i get a wrap!

PS: sorry that this post is not as 'Chewy' as it shld be...would get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment