Monday, March 22, 2010

HARRY

well, hello everyone!

this is my first official blog post and i hope it goes a long way as i have decided to start a career in expressing my views. this is hoping that at least someone is blessed, lol!

well, harry harry harry! this is the only person on this planet (literally) that has the purest passion for blogs! he is just a little wonder. You should have guessed by now that he put me up to this.

this young man has, by example of his life, made me understand how hard one has to work to be recognized in his/her field (this field could be anything). i mean, i never knew that blogging could make any sense in this lifetime, but someone has made me understand, that it is better to let it out, in the most creative way possible, because people are listening. i just noticed recently how very opinionated i am. i have chosen to let it out, thanx to the Talkaholic!

ok, so i guess this is it! watch out for more exciting 'episodes', as i discover this new side of me! please i invite u to this new adventure...as I arrange daily...the Chewy bits...

6 comments:

  1. honestly...I thank GOD for Harry, he's really encouraged so many of us! welcome mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you 'dew', for gracing my page and being the first to comment...'i rilly apric8'!! hehe...God bless u

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am blushin.... love u mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its always a good thing to have a mentor...
    Great start... welcome :)

    - LDP
    http://dynamiqueprofesseur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blog world! Look forward to reading your posts. p.s. my other half told me he was really good friends with your man, when he was back in Naija.

    ReplyDelete